Backing Boards | Strand
Our extensive range of backing boards are available in all your standard imperial, metric and A sizes. We supply a large range of backing boards for finishing framed or mounted products. We have both acid free options like white core backing board or budget backing boards like our cream core backing board section. For adhesive options we can supply Easifix Board or Self Adhesive 5mm Foamboard. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding mounting your prints using our backing board and we would be happy to help
White Core Backing Board
- Each board is lignin-free, alkaline-sized, pH neutral and is calcium carbonate buffered to enhance its useful lifespan by minimising the effect of atmospheric pollutants.
- Being conservation quality, boards are lignin-free with no optical brighteners
- Meets Fine Art Trade Guild (FATG) specifications for standard mountboard
White lined Greyboard
- White Lined Greyboard is a 1.4mm think board suitable as plain backing board for print.
- Most economically priced backing we produce
- This board would not considered acid free
Brown Kraft Backing
KRAFT Backing Board is a 2.2mm thick board suitable as a plain backing board for prints.This board is a rigid non acid free board.
Our foamboard ranges are used for backing and mounting of art or photographic prints. Available in 3,5 &10mm thick
EASIFIX SELF ADHESIVE
1.4mm acid free board suitable for mounting giclee prints and most artwork.It prevents creep and surface bubbling
1800 Micron Barrier Board is a 1.8mm thick, acid free board suitable as a barrier and backing board used primarily when supplying mounted only prints.